Tips for making cell phone batteries durable
For mobile phones, after using for a period of time, we always find that the batteries become durable and need to be recharged frequently. This is very inconvenient for us to use mobile phones. There are two reasons for the durability of mobile phone batteries. One is the aging of mobile phone components, the other is caused by improper charging of mobile phones. Then, how should we correct them? What about charging cell phone batteries? Here are some tips for you.
I. Serve as you please
For the former cell phone batteries, it is necessary to recharge the battery after the battery has been used up, especially after the first purchase of the cell phone, but now they are basically lithium batteries, so we do not need to recharge the cell phone after use, we can recharge the cell phone at any time, as we usually pay attention to eating less and eating more meals. Same.
2. Don't overcharge your mobile phone
Many people have a habit of charging their mobile phones after going to bed at night, so that they can get up in the morning full of electricity. In fact, this is a very bad practice, because we usually charge our mobile phones, basically three or four hours can be filled. If we keep charging our mobile phones, it will make them in a high-voltage and high-strength state, which will accelerate the aging of mobile phone batteries.
3. Do not use computers to charge mobile phones as much as possible
Although the USB port on the computer can also charge the mobile phone, we'd better not choose to use this mode of charging, because the current of the USB port is not stable, so it will damage the battery after charging.
Above is the tips for charging mobile phone batteries. In order to ensure the service life of our mobile phone batteries, we suggest that you know more about the charging methods of mobile phone batteries.
- UFine Hainan RV self driving trip in May 1, 2020!
- Announcement on the resignation of salesman Wang Cheng
- How does a polymer battery pack judge its own good or bad?
- Youfei Electronic Engineer talks about battery power display!
- What are the advantages of 18650 lithium battery?
- How to choose batteries for electric vehicles? Know these points!
- Is the 18650 lithium battery repairable? What are the repair methods?
- Comparison between polymer battery and lithium battery
- What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Why stand out!
- Why are hearing aid batteries becoming less and less "durable"? What factors affect life span?