How to charge the newly purchased electric car for the first time
For electric vehicles, charging is a technology. If we know how to charge electric vehicles, it will increase the service life of electric vehicles. If we charge electric vehicles incorrectly, then we will reduce the electric vehicles. The service life, or the effect of use is not ideal, then how should the newly purchased electric car be charged? Let us introduce to you below.
First, when buying an electric car, there is always electricity in the battery. At this time, we don't need to charge the electric car immediately, but when we wait for the rest of the electric car to have one space, we start charging. .
Second, charging electric vehicles for the first time is generally quite good, but full is not to say excessive charging. Therefore, when charging for the first time, we should choose to be in the daytime, which is good for us to observe whether it is full at any time.
Third, some people may ask, how long does it take to fully charge the first time? Here you can clearly tell everyone that under normal circumstances, it takes about five hours to function. The reason why you need to be full is because the newly purchased electric car has not been charged and discharged after leaving the factory. In order to ensure the normal operation of the battery, Need to be full.
Of course, in addition to the first charge is very important, in fact, for the second charge of the electric car, it is also more important, here you need to remind everyone that after the first charge to the electric car, you need to wait until the battery After the electricity is used up, it is charged. The reason for this is to ensure that the battery can be used for a longer period of time.
- UFine Hainan RV self driving trip in May 1, 2020!
- Announcement on the resignation of salesman Wang Cheng
- How does a polymer battery pack judge its own good or bad?
- Youfei Electronic Engineer talks about battery power display!
- What are the advantages of 18650 lithium battery?
- How to choose batteries for electric vehicles? Know these points!
- Is the 18650 lithium battery repairable? What are the repair methods?
- Comparison between polymer battery and lithium battery
- What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Why stand out!
- Why are hearing aid batteries becoming less and less "durable"? What factors affect life span?